The Daikin VRV III system is the seventh generation of the Daikin VRV product originally released in 1982. It has since been totally re-engineered to make use of the very latest technology in air conditioning and refrigeration.
Completely new Daikin VRV III compressor
Making use of the very latest in design and engineering, the Daikin Inverter compressor system delivers satisfaction of demands throughout the complete operation cycle and offers greater efficiency and performance. The system can work on different heat pumps (460V/3Ph/60Hz or 208-230V/3Ph/60Hz), and can power a capacity of 30 tons from one single piping network. The Daikin VRV III also allows a 200% connection index, up to 62 indoor fan coil units, and integrated controls.
Finer details of the Daikin VRV III
• The Daikin VRV III has the capacity to both cool and heat = energy efficient + money saver!
• One single outdoor unit can operate up to 62 indoor units via a variable-speed compressor that has 48 capacity steps
• Continuous operation in heating and cooling modes
• The optimised scroll compressor from Daikin allows reliable, quiet, energy-efficient operation
• Management and oil-equalising technology from Daikin allows for maximum flexibility and reliability to the Daikin VRV III system
• Anti-corrosion treatment on the heat exchanger and exterior metal parts is standard
• Fully compatible with the Daikin control suites, including the ‘Intelligent Touch’ controller
If you’re interested in having the Daikin VRV III installed Contact Simply Air Conditioning London today!