The Daikin Altherma is a sustainable domestic heating and hot water production unit that also cools.
The Daikin Althermahome all-in-one, year-round cooling, heating and hot water supply solution connects to low temperature radiators, underfloor heating, and fan coil units. It is a high energy efficiency solution, minimising impact on the environment and saving in running costs.
The Daikin Altherma heats, cools and provides hot water
The innovative Daikin Altherma system provides maximum comfort all throughout the year. An great alternative for gas and oil heating, the heat pump offers many unique benefits:
• It uses renewable energy sources (70% of energy used is from the outside air, with just 30% electricity being used!)
• It saves a considerable amount of energy
• It contributes significantly in the battle against emission of carbon dioxide
The Daikin Altherma system can either be installed as a Split System (outdoor and indoor unit) or as the Daikin Altherma Monobloc Type, where hydrobox components are installed in the outdoor unit.
Combining the Daikin Altherma system
The Daikin Altherma system can combine with:
• Low temperature radiators
• Fan coil units
• Underfloor heating
It can also connect with:
• A thermostat to effectively and conveniently regulate the temperature of a room
• A hot water tank, thus creating your domestic hot water supply
• A solar collector so as to suppliment hot water production
Watch the video to see the Daikin Altherma in action…
If you’re interested in having the Daikin Altherma installed Contact Simply Air Conditioning London today!